- Easy Party Food
- How to Choose the Best Red Wine
- How to Cut Calories from Beverages
- Healthy Eating at the Office
- Moroccan Fruit Dessert
- 4th of May Buttermilk Pie
- Beans Troubles
- Caramelized Red onion Sour with Gorgonzola and Brie
- Chicken Soups with Cinnamon and Shiitake Weeds
- Punkin’ Pie Cakes with Spiced Frosting
1 (20 oz) crushed pineapple, with juice
1 cup chopped pecans
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling the
1 / 2 cup mint chocolate chip
1 package devil (18.25 oz) cake mix of
Butter 1 / 2 cup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 ° C). Grease and flour a 9 × 13 inch pan.
Pour the pineapple juice in the prepared pan, spreading evenly on the first floor. Spread cherry pie filling over the pineapple layer, then spread over the cake mix with cherry pie filling. Sprinkle pecan mixture layer cake and mint chocolate chips, butter, cut into evenly on top.
Bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.