2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
9 lasagna noodles
16 ounces mozzarella cheese
ca. 2 cups heavy cream
1 onion (chopped)
2-3 tablespoons butter
Parmesan cheese (grated 2-3 tablespoons)
salt to taste
1 can of corn
6 slices bacon, crumbled
2 tablespoons cornstarch
Cook chicken and shred and prepare the noodles. Saute the onion and salt 2-3 tablespoons of butter. Add 2 tablespoons in a cup. Dissolve the cornstarch and milk. Add the onions. Add 2 cups of cream. Bring to the boil to make a white sauce. If it is too thick, add milk to make the right consistency. (I had to add about 1 / 2 my cup of milk)
To put it on the front:
• 9×13-inch dish lightly coat the glass with a little olive oil.
• Establish three cooked lasagna.
• Put a layer of chicken, then spread 1 / 2 can of corn on top.
• Pour over chicken and corn mixture with a layer of white cream.
• Place half of crumbled bacon
• Sprinkle chopped 4 ounces mozzarella cheese over the top
Repeat this a second time, making sure there is enough white sauce, so it will not dry. The last layer of noodles, topped with 8 ounces mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
You can also sprinkle some Italian seasoning.
Bake 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.