- Easy Party Food
- How to Choose the Best Red Wine
- How to Cut Calories from Beverages
- Healthy Eating at the Office
- Moroccan Fruit Dessert
- 4th of May Buttermilk Pie
- Beans Troubles
- Caramelized Red onion Sour with Gorgonzola and Brie
- Chicken Soups with Cinnamon and Shiitake Weeds
- Punkin’ Pie Cakes with Spiced Frosting
5 pounds potatoes, peeled and chopped
1 large onion, chopped
1 (24 ounce) jar sweet pickles, drained and chopped
2 cups mayonnaise
Place the potatoes in a large pan of water and boil over medium-low heat until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain the potatoes, and place in the refrigerator to cool.
Place the eggs in a saucepan of cold water over medium heat, and bring to a full boil. Turn off the heat, cover the pan, and allow the eggs to sit in the hot water for about 15 minutes. Cool the eggs thoroughly under cold running water and shell them. Chop the cooled eggs and place them in a large salad bowl.
Stir the onion, sweet pickles, and mayonnaise into the eggs, and let the mixture chill in the refrigerator at least l/2 hour to blend the flavors. Mix in the chilled chopped potatoes, and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour. Serve cold.