- Easy Party Food
- How to Choose the Best Red Wine
- How to Cut Calories from Beverages
- Healthy Eating at the Office
- Moroccan Fruit Dessert
- 4th of May Buttermilk Pie
- Beans Troubles
- Caramelized Red onion Sour with Gorgonzola and Brie
- Chicken Soups with Cinnamon and Shiitake Weeds
- Punkin’ Pie Cakes with Spiced Frosting
Happy New Year! All of us at Goosecross wish you a happy and healthy 2011!
On these cold winter days we always turn to comfort food – the kind that warms us from the inside. Colleen developed the recipe for these slow-cooked short ribs to warm your kitchen and your heart. The fork-tender short ribs with their deep, smoky flavors, ancho chiles and rich cocoa sauce paired with a glass of our rich, fruity Napa Valley Estate Cabernet Sauvignon are all you need to chase away the winter chill.