- Easy Party Food
- How to Choose the Best Red Wine
- How to Cut Calories from Beverages
- Healthy Eating at the Office
- Moroccan Fruit Dessert
- 4th of May Buttermilk Pie
- Beans Troubles
- Caramelized Red onion Sour with Gorgonzola and Brie
- Chicken Soups with Cinnamon and Shiitake Weeds
- Punkin’ Pie Cakes with Spiced Frosting
Last night I made a fish dish from Giada show, Everyday Italian – Tilapia, covered with white beans, mixed with radicchio and fish broth, lemon vinaigrette drizzeled over tilapia.
Clothing that is fresh lemon juice, Italian parsley, garlic, lemon zest, olive oil extra virgin crumbs, salt and pepper – just the finishing touch.
Tilapia fish was tasty and beans Cannelin flaky.The, soft and melted in my mouth.