- Easy Party Food
- How to Choose the Best Red Wine
- How to Cut Calories from Beverages
- Healthy Eating at the Office
- Moroccan Fruit Dessert
- 4th of May Buttermilk Pie
- Beans Troubles
- Caramelized Red onion Sour with Gorgonzola and Brie
- Chicken Soups with Cinnamon and Shiitake Weeds
- Punkin’ Pie Cakes with Spiced Frosting
I felt like having some fried chicken (pollo frito), something I haven’t had in a long time.Giada De Laurentiis on the Food Network channel has a nice recipe, which I tried for the second time.
The first time I prepared this recipe, I didn’t fry the chicken in the oil long enough. The outside was golden brown but the inside was still raw. I tried to ignore that fact and act as if everything was fine. My sister brought me back to reality very fast! She refused to eat the chicken. I was highly annoyed. She could have eaten it, after all the work I went through slaving over a hot stove with a pot of hot oil! Just joking. I don’t blame her.